At a few minutes from your apartment there are two supermarkets and a bakery for your daily needs.
At a 10-minute drive from La Bergerie you will find the small town of Colombiers. It is situated on the Canal du Midi with the welcoming harbour as its centrepiece. In the harbour is a small shopping mall with restaurants, shops and delis. The harbour is also the backdrop for the weekly fresh produce and fish market.
There is a medical centre nearby.
More info on Colombiers
Holiday with variation
Our guests vary trips in the area and / or to the beach with a (mid) day of swimming, sunbathing and relax on their holiday address. In the immediate vicinity are plenty of opportunities for sport, leisure and excursions.
- Many sports: cycling / mountain biking, walking / hiking, water sports, mountain climbing, golf.
- Nearby Mediterranean coast with sandy beaches and seaside resorts.
- Beautiful historic towns with monuments, museums and attractions, but also local markets, antique shops, cafés and shopping malls.
- Wine tourism. Trails, tastings, visits to vineyards
- UNESCO World Heritage: Canal du Midi and Carcassonne
- River tourism on and along the Canal du Midi with historic locks
- Many festivals and summer festivals
- Culinary delights at top restaurants regional cuisine. Daily markets in the area with fresh fish, seafood, vegetable / fruit, cheeses and regional delicacies. Caterer and wineries in Colombiers.
- Several theme parks in the area.
Our region is renowned for it’s wines and you can buy very good wines at bargain prices. Ask your host for the best local addresses.
Other wine related activities: